Moviebox on iOS AKA Showbox on Android was a brilliant app that allowed us to stream any show or movie straight to our smartphones and tablets. It also allowed us to chose the quality we want to view our media. But since a few months there have been a lot of issues with these apps on both OS versions. But those days of distress have now come to an halt, thanks to this new alternative called Playbox HD.
Follow the instructions give below to intall Playbox on your iOs device followed by instructions for Android.
For iOS Devices
There are two methods of installing it on iOS , but we’ll use the most convenient method that works for all iOS versions whether you’re jailbroken or not.
- Head over to vshare.com on Safari browser of your iOS device and choose one of the options below as per the status of your device ie. the jailbroken version if you’re jailbroken and the unjailbroken if not.
- Once you press the download button, choose the ‘install’ option from the pop-up that appears.
- Now that you have vShare installed open the new installed app.
- In the vShare app search for Playbox and select the option with this icon from the search results:
- Now download this app and then install it from vShare.
You have Playbox on your iOS device now!
Thanks to the openness of Android, things are never too complicated.
- Make sure you have allowed unknown sources to be installed from the security section in the ‘settings’ app.
- Just download the .apk file from the downloads section and install it.
- You’re all set!
Hope you found this post useful and easy to understand! Comment below for any queries or suggestions!
playbox moviebox showbox