Ever wanted to record calls of people who try to annoy you or give you threats on the phone? A recorded call could be great weapon against such calls. The only problem being the inability of an iPhone to do something of that sort. But, if you’re jailbroken you can do that now! Thanks to the ‘Audio Recorder’, there is now a call recorder for iPhone available for download. To get this call recorder follow the steps below:
1. Head over to Cydia and add the source ‘repo.insanelyi.com’. To add a repo, head over to the sources section at the bottom in Cydia, click ‘edit’ at the top, then add and fill in the repo address.
2. Once the source is added, head into the source and look for Audio Installer and install it.
3. Now, look for CrackTool in the same repo and install it.
4. Head over to the cracktool app and select ‘Audio Recorder’ there and respring.
5. Now, go over to the settings app, and enable Audio Recorder and configure the settings the way you want them.
6. Audio Recorder is now ready for action!
Another thing you should know is that recording calls is not legal in many countries. Before you get excited and do something stupid do keep this in mind.
Hope this tweak will be useful to you! Any help, leave a comment below!